To ensure that you have a smooth contributing experience (and get paid fairly 😊), we created this page to include every technology and documentation we used to establish our workflows and compensation frameworks.
We highly recommend you bookmark this page if you want to be actively involved.
We use Discord to exchange ideas, schedule meetings, and send memes around. Arrow's Discord channel is the best place to keep up with Arrow's development and hang out with other contributors.
Everything we do is open-sourced. Software and hardware engineering works can be found from our repositories.
Dework is a web3-native collaboration platform that allows for tasks/bounties management. Contributors can sync up their Discord roles to Dework and get compensated. Dework is also a good place to see what people are working on and their progress.
There are multiple ways to get compensated:
- Commitment Track: active contributors will get paid by a combination of Arrow tokens and USDC stable coins. Think of this as the "base salary" of a traditional job. Of course, we provide flexibility on your commitment level. See below for more information.
- Bonus: Each contributor has 1,000 ARROW each month to "tip" other contributors to appreciate their works. This is done in Coordinape (see below).
- Bounties: Complete bounties on Dework will be paid in USDC or ARROW, or a mix of both.
❗ As of now, we're still finalizing the details of our Arrow token, but we will make sure that all contributors are retroactively rewarded for all of their hard work. We strive to have a culture of merit - If you contribute something valuable, you will be rewarded.
Contributors can see what other contributors are doing/have done in a given month and have 1,000 ARROW tokens to allocate to other contributors to show their appreciation.
Contributors admitted to the Commitment Track will be able to receive USDC and Arrow token vesting through LlamaPay, a web3 product that pays you per second. It's super cool!
Contributors who are interested in the Commitment Track should monitor Discord for each period's sign-up announcements. Usually, the sign-up is done by filling out a Google Form.
Arrow Compensation Framework: The most detailed explanation of Arrow's compensation framework. This is the single source of truth from which compensation tools are configured.
Arrow Contributor Compensation Workbook: Outlines requirements for different levels of expertise and a brief compensation scenario analysis.
ARROW Initial Allocation and Management [DRAFT]: Outlines the proposed token allocation for founding contributors. It also provides a breakdown of the use of the ARROW treasury.
🔗 Important Links
Our contributors are located across the globe! HammerTime allows you to share a date/time in the Discord and convert it to localized format, so that contributors can see the correct time in their respective timezones.
The Google Drive stores important paperworks, engineering concepts, presentations, brand artworks, and more.
👋 Contributor Introduction Pages
Can't find your introduction page? You can add it yourself!
- Copy the contents of the contributors template
- Go to the contributors directory in GitHub
Create new file
- Paste the contents you copied from the template
- Fill out the template with your own information (you can use the
previewto see if you're happy with the result)
- Create a PR from a new branch
- Your PR will be reviewed for approval. If everything looks ok, your PR will be approved and merged.